Be real with me... does this sound like you?
- No matter what you do, you can't lose the weight and just aren't feeling good about life.
- Do you lack confidence and feel like your self-doubt & insecurities are always in the way?
- Are you looking forward to the day when you can look in the mirror and feel sexy, confident & good about your reflection?
- Does your head spin when you see all the conflicting fitness & health info out there?
- Do you feel like you're lacking support when it comes to your goals?
What would life look like if...
- you felt like you had the confidence AND tools to work toward what you really want?
- you felt good in your body AND your life?
- you didn't feel confused and knew how to make healthy, good-for-you decisions?
- you could move past the fear, self-doubt & insecurity... and stop feeling stuck?
- you had energy, lost the physical & emotional weight... AND loved yourself no matter what you "look" like?
It's simple: You're desperate to feel good about yourself but want to get there without the hassle and confusion.
You're not looking for more bells or whistles - you want to get to where you want to be, in the simplest way possible.
It comes down to your basic desire to experience real happiness. To feel connected. To have someone be real with you, empathize with you and give you the support you need.
I hear ya!
We all want to feel comfortable in our skin, have fun and enjoy life!
COOL! NOW WHAT? Once you hit that button, here's what'll happen...
- You'll be taken to my calendar to schedule a free no-strings-attached 15 minute Skype or phone call with me. Super simple, no pressure.
- During that call I'll make sure I understand exactly what you're looking for and we can talk about how to work together. (You can see a basic breakdown of coaching packages on this page, so if you have other questions we'll get them all answered.)
- Once we decide on what coaching package is best for YOU, we'll get going! Payment can be done in full or monthly, and once the first payment is made your spot is reserved. I can only accept 8 private coaching clients at any given time, so you'll want to secure your spot asap.
- We'll get on Skype for an initial assessment, and before we finish we'll get your monthly Breakthrough Sessions on the books. You'll know what the plan is, how to get a hold of me in between sessions and what to look forward to!
Different than the rest!
I'm Lori Streator, a wellness specialist with a background of over 10 years as a clinical therapist. I moved into the whole body wellness space after having my son in 2011. I realized I wanted to help people with more than just their mental health and be able to provide everything they needed to make a total (and lasting!) transformation. I've helped countless people reach their goals - from relationships to weight loss - and watched them sustain their results without more overwhelm or trying to force ridiculous restrictions. Using my knowledge, training and my own experiences with health, anxiety and confidence, I've been able to help people crush their mind and body goals... and help them get the lasting results they'd been wanting.
Here's what they're saying...
Lori's dedication to her clients is unparalleled. She listened and asked questions in order to develop a customized plan tailored to meet my needs. She is available and provides continuous support. If something isn't working, she addresses it. She is an active partner in her clients' transformations. Lori's coaching is just one part - she also bring professionalism, compassion, dedication & fun!Marie J., in-person coaching client
Lori makes me feel like I can do anything! She incorporated everything I needed into a personalized approach. She has taught me so much about my physical & emotional wellness, and has helped me expand my goals & take my life to a new level.Sue D., private coaching client
Working with Lori made me realise how important I am and lead me onto a path of self discovery of self improvement. Lori is patient, understanding and non judgmental. I felt so at ease and after our session I felt ready to take on the world.Cheridene B., Private Coaching Client, South Africa
Breakthrough Coaching isn't for everyone
If you're still unsure, this will help...
My clients were ready like yesterday!
In order to create change, you have to make a choice - the choice that you're ready to be challenged, willing to cut the crap that's been holding you back and excited to do what's needed to get what you want.
You don't have to know exactly where you're headed, but you have to know you're done being stuck... because although my clients may come to me with feelings of overwhelm & frustration, they're totally ready to create some ahh-mazing changes!
Secure your spot today!
NOW BOOKING CLIENTS FOR 2017
Answers to your questions...
If you’re looking for highly-personalized coaching with someone who’s committed & passionate, then yes. I only work with a few select clients at a time to ensure they have my full attention. If you’re looking for someone to connect with you on multiple levels, then this is for you. I don’t provide short little bursts of coaching, because transformation takes time. I work very closely with my clients, take their goals seriously & give them nothing short of 100%.
This is a loaded question. Why? Because I am a Licensed Therapist. But I’m also a Certified Personal Trainer & Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Throughout the years, I’ve learned that wellness isn’t about the mind or the body; it’s about both. So while I’m professionally capable to provide therapy, that is not my sole purpose here. I do include therapeutic elements (and my training helps me help you create true change!) but my approach focuses on your overall wellness and goals when it comes to your physical fitness, nutrition, mindset, and future - because that’s what I've found moves my clients forward and creates positive & lasting change.
Unfortunately, no. With any type of coaching, training or therapy, results are never guaranteed. Everyone’s personality, goals & abilities are different. I'll personalize your coaching to fit your goals, but you’ll need to work as well. The relationship works best when there’s a mutual understanding that each person will put in 100% effort. In order to manifest your goals, we’ll both need to be all in.
If you’re someone who’s self-motivated, willing to face what’s holding you back and ready to get your hands dirty in life, we should be okay. If you expect overnight results or you’re going to want me to do all the work, then this probably isn't your thing. I would rather you save your time, energy & money if you’re not ready for this kind of investment. But I would love to work with you if you’re going to be committed, excited and willing to create the change you desire!
I totally understand, I’ve made these investments myself. That’s why I know coaching is amazing & works. You have to do what's best for you and decide if the life you desire is worth a short term investment of time, effort and money. How do you feel right now? When you think about how connected you’ll be to life & how great you’ll feel as you work toward your dreams, is it worth it? The longer you wait, the longer it’ll be before you feel that way.
Honestly, I’ve never had that happen. I’m not afraid to address resistance, but I want to work with people who want to work with me. This is why we’ll discuss the commitment before mutually agreeing to begin. But, if there are unforeseen circumstances and we need to terminate, I’ll wish you the best and there won’t be any hard feelings.